Wednesday, September 5, 2007

It's NFL Sunday Ticket time!!

Man, I love this time of the year! Fall's coming, the holiday, and I can escape this ridiculous summer heat. You know what else I love? FOOTBALL! I'm a big college fan, but only locally. As for the NFL, it's the best. I don't know about you, but I'm a Bears fan. Don't hate! :)

Direct TV has the NFL Sunday ticket each year at this time. Here's what it is:

-Up to 14 NFL Games available in HD each Sunday (cable has 4, woo hoo)
-The Premier package (which has everything, including over 30 premium movie channels) free
-Only $69.99 for four months.

After that's over, then you can decide what package you want to stay with. You don't have to keep the huge one. Whatever you do, you end up saving over $520. Serious!

Direct TV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I find your blog very interesting. I see you are talking about Direct TV. From thes great site www.pissedconsumer.com I learned that the company specializes in HD and DVR satellite TV system installation and programming for all of the U.S. DirecTV is a direct broadcast satellite service company. As for the customers’ reviews which I also found on the site I should say they are negative and numerous.